RECOMMENDED USE: An environmentally safe DSPA (Dry Suspended Polyacrylamide).Add to water to create a drilling fluid designed to reduce the difficulties of drilling unconsolidated formations while achieving maximum potential performance and core recovery in sands and gravels.
- SAND-XPRESS is a unique DSPA providing a drilling fluid capable of stabilizing and maximizing the encapsulation of core recovery in the most difficult sand and gravel conditions.
- SAND-XPRESS imparts excellent viscosity yield. It is a superior product for borehole stabilization and encapsulation of solids.
- SAND-XPRESS eliminates the need to use Bentonite, thus reducing disposal problems and immense transportation costs.
- SAND-XPRESS reduces the need of casing in most unconsolidated formations.
- SAND-XPRESS will increase productivity and profits.
- SAND-XPRESS builds a matrix tying shifting sands and gravels together thus stabilizing the borehole and maximizing core recovery.
- SAND-XPRESS enhances both bit-life and penetration rates during drilling operations.
- SAND-XPRESS is based on an environmentally safe technology which has proven to be effective in lubricating down-hole consumables for more than 25 years.
- SAND-XPRESS inhibits swelling of clay like materials such as saprolites, talcs & kimberlites which in turn eliminates bit balling.
- SAND-XPRESS is extremely effective for lubricating down hole motors and eliminating magnetization of drill rods.
- SAND-XPRESS protects drill rod wear when using wedges.
- SAND-XPRESS increases tool joint life by reducing torque in the hole.
The recommended starting dosage of SAND-XPRESS is from;
2-4 litres per 1000 litres of water.
2-4 quarts per 250 gallons of water.